Value, Growth, M&A
We will show you how management of company value functions long-term. For this you need knowledge about acquisitions of companies, portfolio adjustment, about selling a company or merging with another company. Mergers and acquisitions, therefore, are an important topic of this program. 4 days plus 1 day Private Coaching.
People who take business risks, who are com- mitted with all their efforts to developing a company, who are executives fighting with his or her team to achieve common goals and results – they are all looking for financial success. This success is measured using financial key performance indicators (KPI). One of these is the value of a company and the development of company value over time.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Decision-makers in companies seeking growth through acquisitions
- Top executives with responsibility for portfolio adjustments through purchasing and sales
- Company owners who want to grow the value of their company
- Board members and CEOs who want to achieve growth objectives of their company
- Executives who want to enhance their own personal competency
Increasing the Value of your Company
When managing and increasing company value, several important questions need to be asked:
- How can the value of a company be increased?
- How can this be achieved when threated by a drop in company value?
- What do you need to do, to be able to sell a company if need be, at the best possible conditions at a later date?
- How can you increase long-term the value of a company just purchased using specific programs?
- What concepts do holding companies follow when they agree to invest in a company?
- What changes for management of a company that was sold, when the new owners follow a stricter finance-oriented approach to management?
These questions and others will be answered and explained at this seminar.
Acquisitions & Mergers
In today's business world, knowledge about mergers and acquisitions is something every executive should have.
Acquiring your competitor to ensure your
market position, to achieve the necessary size and economics of scale, to expand or defend market leadership Mergers of two equals to use synergies and knowledge, and to retain patents and innovations, to get access to new markets, to lower costs by reducing unnecessary duplication
Selling your company at the best-possible price to implement a previously-made strategy of divestment
All of these options of strategic financial management are based on management theories, real-world experience and best practices. We will show you what's important and what factors of success need to be considered for skillfully conducting mergers and acquisitions.
A few days after the seminar has ended, an individual private coaching day will be held for you at our Executive Center in Zurich. It will focus on deepening those topics outlined above, which are of most interest to you. For you alone and a max. of 2 further participants from your company (included in your fee).
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]