Senior Management Program
A program about strategy, leadership and financial management for experienced executives.
4 + 4 + 4 days.
HOW THE PROGRAM IS STRUCTURED
It's a three-part course for experienced corporate executives seeking to learn more about new strategic company-management techniques and to gain new impetus for tackling their own management tasks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART
Charismatic managers with years of experience, who want to optimize even further their impact as an executive at their place of business.
The first part of the program is a 4-day seminar about things of primary importance for the successful holistic management of a company – primary values, corporate policy, vision, strategy and structure, achieving excellence, performance management. All these subjects are taught with a focus on increasing internationalization, globalization and digitalization.
The second part of the program is a 4-day seminar about the fundamentals of leadership and management from the perspective of CEOs, executives and managers responsible for company performance.
The third part is a 4-day program module focusing on the most important facets of successfully managing financial success.
WHAT ADDED VALUE DOES OUR SEMINAR CREATE FOR YOU
The Senior Executive Program offers the latest concepts about results-oriented business management techniques. But this is not all. These new methods – and the scientific results and practical experiences about them that you learn about in the seminar – let you evaluate and refine your own ideas and concepts as well.
- Knowledge transfer by prominent, professional instructors/coaches
- Learning through real-world case studies
- Sharing experiences
- Discussing your ideas and thoughts with our coach
Creating processes for making corporate policy decisions
- The most important factors in creating this process
- Corporate policy as a management instrument
- How to develop corporate policy
General principles and business mission
- Creativity and vision – vital to successful business practices
- General principles as a guiding management instrument
- Business concepts about markets, customer needs, technologies, the general business environment and future competitive structures
- Always looking for new ways to deliver added value to the customer is necessary for sustaining the profitability and viability of a company
The primary values of a business owner
- Should reflect generally-acknowledged ethical and moral principles
- Should support normative management techniques
- How values influence the direction of company development
- Setting objectives to achieve company profitability
- Determining market positioning for today and tomorrow
- Positioning the company for success, defining core competencies
- Creating a corporate identity and mission statement
- How to determine the best strategy for my company
- Looking for effective business models
- Innovation and lack of continuity as challenges
- How to master strategic changes
Strategies for conducting business
- Future-oriented business strategies
- Prioritizing and focusing on your core business
- How to deal with ever-increasing complexity
Managing the corporate brand
- What does the company stand for?
- What makes it valuable and unique in the eyes of the customer?
- Expanding the brand means growth and new business
- Successful brand management: real-world
- The executive's role in company leadership – alternatives and recommendations
- Motivation concepts
- The dynamics of entrepreneurship
- Management principles for leading from above
- The balance between centralized management and decentralized self-management
- The right mixture of trust and control
- To understand yourself as being a leader
Increasing the value of your company
- The importance company value
- Sustainable value enhancement as foundation of survival
- Assessment approaches, real-world examples
- Managing value drivers
- How to safeguard sufficient liquidity
- Financing growth and advances in innovation
- Systematic preparation for rating models of banks
- How to include the logic of the financial markets in your deliberations
How to realize an increase in the value of your company
- Mid or long-term principles for the purchase/sale of a company or parts of a company
- Requirements for adequate realization of company value
- Special topics: IPOs, management buyouts,
Controlling as a management task
- Financial controlling
- What information do executives really need for financial development?
- How to evaluate financial data and use this to ensure objective achievement
- private equity
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]