Managing Sales Success
How to create competitive advantage in sales. 4 + 1 days.
One of the most important things your company does is sales. Of what use is all the preliminary work in development or production, if at the end of the process chain sales performance is inadequate? The goal of a company, therefore, should be to create competitive advantages in sales and distribution. Excellence in sales is a must, therefore, and the right measures to achieve this must be planned and realized.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Executives in sales, distribution, key accounts, marketing and market management
- Sales directors
- Those responsible for sales and results
- Decision-makers who are convinced they need to invest even more in achieving excellence in sales
Benchmarking to achieve dominant Sales
- The best sales organizations in our industry
- Benchmarking and identifying core competencies to achieve marketing dominance
- Finding competitive advantages
Analyzing my Company's Strengths in the Marketplace
- Are there competitive advantages in my company's products and service portfolio?
- Are there communicative advantages when it comes to image, awareness and market presence?
- Does my company possess special expertise in a sales system or in direct customer contact?
- Does my company have a sales advantage due to a strong sales staff?
- Are we selling a lot thanks to E-commerce, online shops, internet or activities in new media?
- Are we first-class at consultative selling?
Developing a convincing Sales Strategy
- Accelerating existing and new sales channels
- Focusing your sales strategy to the POS
- Achieving sales preference
Developing effective Sales Processes and
- Designing the right sales process
- Optimizing the management of structures, competencies and responsibilities for sales success
- Setting incentives for sales-relevant measures
- Trends and developments in KAM
- Buying centers, selling centers, category management
- Understanding the purchasing-decision process
- How to develop key customers step-by-step
Active Customer Management
- Recognizing and using the potential of existing customers
- New-customer acquisition
- Accompanying and holding customers throughout their contract lifecycle
- Securing customer satisfaction. Clients referring clients.
- How to save unstable customer relations
- How to win back a lost customer
Developing Sales talent
- How to identify and promote sales talent
- Developing talent in sales
Managing Sales Success
- How to become the best sales organization in your industry
- Developing key performance indicators (KPI) for measuring performance and effectiveness
A few days after the seminar has ended, an individual private coaching day will be held for you at our Executive Center in Zurich. It will focus on deepening those topics outlined above, which are of most interest to you. For you alone and a max. of 2 further participants from your company (included in your fee).
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]