The High-Performance Organization
The High-Performance Organization is a seminar for executives and decision-makers who are responsible for optimal organizational structures. 4 days + 1 day Private Coaching.
CONCEPT + TARGET GROUP
This is a program for optimally structuring the organization of your company. It is meant for executives and decision-makers who are responsible for optimal organizational structures.
This seminar teaches the latest knowledge about how strategies, structuring business areas and structures related to corporate culture and management all fit together. A strategy that promises success is the basis for a sensible organizational structure. First when it's clear where a company is going, can sensible structural variations be developed and assessed. The seminar helps you mentally simulate the best-possible structural form for your company or business division.
By structuring a company into business areas and business units, we shape the fundamental logic behind how the organization operates day-to-day. With an organizational structure, we define tasks and competency areas that be- long together. But by building collaborative areas, divisions and departments, we are also dividing – with logical consequences for the thinking and activities of our staff. This threatens to diminish a sense of unity within the company, customer orientation and result-orientation in favor of "departmental thinking." Many examples from the business world show that dividing up business fields and creating organizational structures influence the evolution of a company far more than strategy, for in- stance.
By participating in this seminar, you will acquire insights into the areas of strategy, formation of fields of business and about high-performance organizations, which are the basis of effective organizational structuring. You will learn how to design a structure for a company or a business division, which supports and decisively influences pre-defined strategies.
As a participant in this program, you will get answers to the following questions:
- What are the pros and cons of the current business organization of my company and what developments have resulted from this?
- What effects does the organizational structure have on growth dynamics, customer satisfaction, cost and profit position, corporate culture, flexibility and manageability?
- What opportunities would become available, if new forms of business organization were used?
- What alternative structural models could increase – through more self-organization, self-motivation, drive and the will to structure the business – my company's dynamic?
- What do these activities mean for my area of responsibility?
- What alternative forms of organization make sense for my company?
- What would their pros and cons be? Would a change to a new form mean less in- efficiency?
- Which structural model is the right one for my company?
Part 2: Private Coaching
One day in a private, individual session at our Executive Center in Zurich. It lets you come up with ways to implement your new ideas in company-specific measures. Can be taken alone or with a max. of 2 other decision-makers from your company (included in fee). Date and time upon request.
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]