Market-Driven General Management
Goal of this seminar is to illustrate the latest insights into management styles that are especially effective. 5 + 4 days.
How can you best manage your company so that it achieves its objectives?
Goal of this seminar is to illustrate the latest insights into management styles that are especially effective.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Top-level executives who want to effectively use the options available with MAB's holistic management approach.
Principles of Effective Company Management
- What management concepts are offered by academia?
- What can real-world management systems teach us?
- The "Result-Oriented Management Model"
The Holistic Approach
Effective management requires holistic thinking, but very simple doing.
Determining and Specifying a Company Roadmap
- Normative guidelines, business mission
- Business ethics, primary values and goals
- Code of Conduct
A company functions according to set rules. Part of the job of company management is to specify these rules, and to guarantee they are complied with.
Working on Future Business
- Company vision, trend scenarios
- Business opportunities
- Developing new business models
- Strategies of innovation
Expanding a company's current market position
- The objective-oriented business structure
- Growing your core business
- Identifying your core competencies and capitalizing on them
- Company and business strategies
- Operational strategies
Structures and Processes
- Creating a high-performance organization
- IT as business enabler
Managing by system intervention, rather than direct management, works if the groundwork for this is put down ahead of time. Might sound easy, but in reality it requires highest levels of management skill. During this seminar our top-level lecturers will show you exactly how this is done in the business world.
- The Company as Brand
- Reputation Management
- Finding the Right Marketing Strategy
Profit and Value Management
- Improving results
- Managing value-drivers
- The break-even point and flexibility
- Minimal size in the relevant market
- Cost leadership
- Optimal value-creation
- Internal Communications as a Challenge
- Communicating with the Public
Daily Operative Implementation
- Developing the necessary skills
- The talent pool
- Corporate culture
- Leadership behavior and social competence
- Management instruments
- Incentive models
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]