Intensive Program in Management & Marketing
This program teaches you how to establish a successful market position and defend it against attacks by competitors. For executives and specialists who work with customers and in areas close to the marketplace. 5 + 4 days.
A company owes its success primarily to its market position. This has to be established and protected. What do you need to achieve and sustain above-average, long-term success with a strong market position? This seminar answers this.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Executives and specialists from areas of the business that make a major contribution to success in the marketplace – from development, product management, marketing, research, positions close to the customer and sales, those who deal with the market, market success, country management and brand management.
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS SEMINAR
Anyone who does important work at their company in the search for new business. Also people who hold a position, or will soon hold a position, which establishes and expands their company's market position.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Tracking down real potential
- Market, market participants, customer demands, customer benefits
Development of New Business
- Business development – what will delight the customer in the future?
- Innovation – how to offer added value
Developing a Business Model
- How to develop a convincing business model
- Business profiling – precise portrayal of future business
- Structure your organization according to innovation, customer proximity and market effectiveness
- What's required of Marketing when creating the optimal organizational structure?
- Target groups and customer segmentation
- Branding – building the brand
- Brand management
Strategies for Service/Product Portfolio
- Strategies for product and product lines
- Services offered
- Solutions – from product to customer-specific solutions
- Pricing based on market and customer benefits
- Pricing flexibility thanks to competitive advantage
- Premium and luxury pricing versus aggressive pricing
- Innovative price strategies
- Developing your main message
- Choosing the best communication channels
- Social media and future forms of communication
Market Cultivation and Distribution
- Innovation even in distribution channels
- Developing the most effective sales processes
- Getting a competitive edge thanks to sales management
Market Position in its Competitive Environment
- Profitable market position
- Establishing a market position, protecting and expanding it
- Competitive strategies
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]