Leadership, Communication & Presence
Here we focus on how to skillfully lead staff, communicate effectively and conduct yourself with confidence.
A seminar for improving your personal management skills even further. 4 + 3 days.
Successful executives continue to develop their management style and work on their rhetoric, on how they conduct themselves during meetings and on their appearance. This 4 + 3-day management seminar offers exactly the right combination of theory and practical application for you to do this effectively.
WOULD SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Participants should be executives who want:
- to assert themselves in a more effective, performance-oriented and friendly way at work
- to exemplify their company's values and management guidelines every day
- to further optimize their own management and communication skill set
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- The integrated-management concept
- Methods and instruments of management
- Insights from management studies
Personal Management Efficiency
- My personal objectives
- My own personality structure
- Samples of my own management conduct
Result-Oriented Staff Management
- What is characteristic of great motivators?
- How to get people to agree to ambitious objectives
- What effect values have as guidelines
- Why is correct delegation so important?
- How self-organization is developed
- Depending on the right employees
- Analyzing strengths and weaknesses
- How to build a team
- Different management styles
- Possible applications – advantages and disadvantages
- My personal management style
- Leadership as basis for operational excellence
- Professional management of a team
- Improving performance
- Employee satisfaction
Determining my Own Personal Skills Matrix
- My strengths as an executive
- Potential for optimization
- Which management qualities should I develop even further?
- The confident executive
- How can I have even more of an effect?
- How can I win over others to my objectives and the direction I want to take?
- The art of convincing people through rhetoric
- Rhetoric as a management instrument
- Effectively using the power of language
- The ability to say what I mean
- Influencing others as goal of communication
- Managing means communicating
- Conducting employee meetings
- Typical conflict situations
- How do I deal with conflict?
- Strategies for conflict resolution
- Appearing confident
- Keeping your composure at all times
- Radiating leadership ability
- Always stay authentic
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]