Business Development & Sales Strategy
Management of new business and the changes necessary for a convincing sales and distribution concept, including new approaches to online and internet based sales.
3 + 4 days.
In just 5 years, the products and services of a company and its business model can change drastically. Successful companies recognize transformation and spearhead change themselves. And with far-reaching consequences. Digitalization demands new business models. And sometimes a new sales and distribution strategy is also needed. Companies that want to meet their customer needs in a completely different way and are looking to realize innovative new business ideas to do it, will probably need to further develop or change their sales and distribution.
With this program, you will learn the principles be hind successful management of new business and the changes necessary for a convincing sales and distribution concept, including new approaches to online and internet-based sales.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The participants should be
- executives, management staff and specialists who want to align their company to future success and to achieve new growth
- decision makers and management staff from fields of innovation, R & D, Marketing, sales and distribution; who want to develop new business and successfully implement it in the marketplace using a robust sales and professional distribution organization.
New Business for a Successful Future
- Drivers of change
- My own role in change
Developing and evaluating Business Ideas
- How are new business ideas developed?
- How are these evaluated, sorted out and chosen?
Drafting new Business Models
- Turning a business idea into a business model
- Examples and principles behind success
Innovation and Development Strategies
- Formulating an innovation and development strategy
- Developing, market preparation and market launch
- The difficult phase of development
Sales Concepts and Distribution Strategies
- Consequences of a new business model for a company’s sales concept
- New, additional and at best competing sales channels
- Adapting your distribution strategy
- Developing sales and distribution in such a way so they give the company a competitive advantage
Focusing on Customer Benefits
- Customer Value – an uncompromising orientation on customer benefits
- Better performance – higher prices, the “premium” strategy
Market Success thanks to Customer Management
- Sales and distribution as factors for company success
- Better using customer potential
- Winning noncustomers
- Managing and ensuring good customer relations
- Active relations management – turning angry customers into fans
- Lost customers – winning back lost customers
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]