Strategy, Business Development & Change
Our program about establishing future business today. How to skillfully implement something new. 3 + 4 days.
Companies that have already achieved operational excellence in their daily operations, and have built up a robust, protectable and profitable market position; these companies can throw everything they have into business development, innovation and new business models. Why? Because you know without new business models, your company growth will wane sooner or later.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Executives with the task of identifying and establishing their company's future business. Key players in a company's innovation and business development teams, specialists and project managers.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER
The program shows how companies and their business units go through a process of change and how new business models can be developed and implemented to assure long-term company prosperity.
Business Development as Catalyst
- Searching for your business of the future.
- Finding and exploiting new business opportunities and profit potentials.
How Successful Business Models Age over Time
- «Disruptive technologies», discontinuance and processes of change
- The life-cycle of a business model. Re-launch or decline of existing business models
Drivers of Growth and Growth Momentum
- What are the real drivers of growth?
- Keeping growth momentum going
- Determining your company's growth drivers
Business of the Future
- Keep your company growing thanks to new business definitions and focus
The Business Model of the Future
- Developing a business model for the future
- Strategy for new positioning
- Restructuring in the direction of a new business model – developing a new self-image, new strategy, new business culture, new structures, new abilities, new behavior
Motivating Staff for Change
- Realizing change without stress by working with – and not against – your employees
- Motivating your management team and key players for change
- Developing strengths for implementation
- Learning and using implementation techniques
When you promote men and women of your staff, it will help if you approve their participation in our junior program first. In a briefing, you tell us what exactly your employee needs to develop. We meet with the participant and give you feedback about this. We then give you a promotion proposal and the St. Gallen talent-promotion tool for implementing your own talent management. [more...]